Having problems regarding logging in to AZPeople login portal? Forgot your password? The webpage is stuck at the login page for hours? Don’t know what to do ahead? Well, don’t worry we are here for you. It is a normal issue faced by many. Read ahead to know more about this article.
This article is for the sole purpose of explaining how to login into AZPeople login portal. You might face different problems while logging in but we assure you. We will cover every issue and put it out here in the article for you to understand the solution. We tried to structure this article in the best way possible. That being said try not to skip anything.
Table of Contents
AutoZone was founded in 1979. Pitt Hyde founded the AutoZone. They are an American company and based in Memphis, Tennessee. They are retailers of aftermarket automotive parts and accessories. AutoZone is divided into the United States, Brazil, and Mexico with over 6000 stores.
Ever heard of AZPeople Login Portal?
AZPeople login portal is an online portal of the company AutoZone. Why they created it? They created it for their employees.
What does it do? It basically gives structure to the work around the organization. It also brings all the employees and top management to the same portal for communication.
The name of the login page might be different but it comes under the same purpose. You may have heard different names like AutoZoner login, AutoZone login or OpenAM login.
What does the portal provide?
When you get access to AZPeople login portal, you get certain benefits. Let us talk about those benefits.
- A complete individual profile.
- It avails discounts on products.
- You may get additional perks.
- Access to your paystubs history.
- The schedule for the day or week.
- Location of work.
- AutoZone dress code and direct deposit are also made smooth.
- Employees can also check their rewards in the portal.
These are the basic benefits that come with the portal AZPeople. Remember these are accessible for only the employees of AutoZone.
Requirements to gain access to AZPeople.
You must have certain things or must be in the presence of certain things to get into the AZPeople online portal. They are basic requirements but important ones.
- The internet connection must be fast and stable.
- You should check before typing the URL.
- You will need your Employee ID (Username)
- The ignition password must be ready with you.
- A valid Email-id registered with the AZPeople login employee account.
- Make sure you have your Social Security Number with you for the registration purpose (only for new employees).
This will help you get into the AZPeople login portal successfully. All steps are important to note. For both new and current employees.
How to register yourself to AZPeople?
You must be aware of one thing before you log in to the portal. All new employees must register themselves first. You cant login if you don’t have an account in the first place. Follow the steps given below to make your account on AZPeople.
- Go to the AutoZone website and open the registration portal.
- A page with few blanks will show up.
- Start with entering your employee ID (Username).
- Also, write your last name.
- Enter the Secret code*.
- In the last step, click on the activate button.
Thus, you have yourself registered into the AZPeople online portal. Be attentive while entering your secret code.
Note* Secret code is nothing but the addition of a total of the last four digits of your social security number and four-digit year of birth.
How to Log into the AZPeople Employee Portal?
Now coming onto the process of how to login to the AZPeople login portal? After reading the above points it will feel easier to log into the portal now. Follow these simple steps.
- Click on the URL to go to the login page.
- Choose the option “current employee”.
- Fill in your company’s Employee ID.
- Enter your Ignition Password.
- Click “Login”.
This completes your login process. You will now be able to access all the information and benefits we talked about at the start of this article.
Online Portal for Former Employees
Yes, you read it right. AutoZone came up with the AZPeople login portal for all the employees who worked and retired from AutoZone. All those employees will have benefits, they will also receive AutoZone paychecks. Moreover, they also need to submit the W2 Forms.
Hence, to access all this information online and to make it easy. AutoZone thought of dividing the portal and give access to the former employees for their use. Hence, created a separate Login Portal. Now, every former employee can get their work done through the portal.
What do Former Employees need to do to log in?
This section will guide you all former employees to log in, if it is your first time logging in, read it carefully.
Former Employees who already logged in.
- Go to their website for former employees portal, or click here.
- Click on “log in”
- Log in using the company generated username.
- Type in the password.
- Enter “login”.
The steps are simple when you already activated your account.
Former Employees who want to activate your account.
- Go to their website for former employees portal, or click here.
- Click on the option “login”.
- Go to “register now” and click it.
- Type the registration code the same as given below.
Registration Code: AutoZone-MyADP
- A User ID will then be generated; you will then have to create a new password.
- Select the checkbox that says ‘Accept Terms and Conditions’.
- Click the option saying ‘Create your Account button’.
- You are then all set and your registration is totally complete!
- Activate your account! An email from the company will then be emailed to you. Click on the link, you received in your account to start getting notifications from ADP.
This guideline will help you activate and login to the AutoZone online portal for Former Employees.
What to do if you forgot your password?
Forgetting a password is not a crime. Happens to the best of us, Hence, we have a solution to it too. Follow the below-given guide.
- Go to the AZPeople login page.
- Click on the option “forgot password” given below the login button. You can also go directly to the page.
- Then, click on the option “recover account”
- Enter your employee id (username).
- Type in your last name.
- Click on the button “search”.
After reading this article you must have gained knowledge about how to face different problems while logging into the AZPeople login portal. We former a structure which basically is a pyramid structure. From broader topics to narrower topics. We focused on the company then, an online portal created by the company. We then talked about who is eligible to use this portal. What will be the necessities for using this portal? All answered in steps and with the use of images for better understanding.
We would love to hear from all our readers. What do you think about our article? Should we include something more? What are your personal experiences? All this will help every other reader and us to gain more perspective on this topic.