Today we are here with another article to provide you with information on the CSCC Blackboard login portal. Reading this article will provide information to the students of Columbus State Community College. Through this article, we will be explaining how students can access CSCC Blackboard. We have discussed and explained all the problems and issues related to login or lost a password/ username. Read the article carefully to understand the process to experience the best features within a few clicks.
Columbus State Community College started in the year 1963 with only 67 students enrolled. after over 50 years it is now creating a future for around 26,000 students. There are various degrees you can choose from the arts section to technology and sciences and even management. They provide both under-graduate and post-graduate programs at really affordable fees. CSCC believes that education is important and must be affordable. CSCC is proud of its community and the pride of Ohio.
Keep reading below to know more about CSCC Blackboard.
Benefits of using CSCC blackboard Login Portal
Columbus State Community College uses the blackboard system which is an online portal for the students and faculty members. CSCC Blackboard login portal is a management system by the college to help students learn online rather than the traditional classroom learning. Students and faculties can access this site with their username and password. Why the CSCC Blackboard login portal is useful for you? Read below.
- It is secure, hence only students and faculties can access the portal.
- Students can get the course material online.
- You can learn online, and give tests on Blackboard.
- You can also check your progress and grades here.
- This is the digital way of the college to support digital education.
- You can also submit assignments via this portal.
Learn more about the login and create a username by reading the below sections.
How to log in to CSCC Blackboard
All the students, faculties and staff can log in to the CSCC Blackboard login portal through their official site. You can also click here for direct login. Once you are on the login page, which should look like the picture below; do the following
- Enter your username and password in the blanks provided.
- Your username must be of the college. that is provided by the college.
- Also, the password must be the one you created for this particular username.
- If you have all the necessary details, enter them and login.
Now if you don’t have a username provided by the college, you will have to create one. All new users have to create an account and generate their username. Keep reading for more information.
New to CSCC Blackboard?
New users will have to know their username to be able to access CSCC blackboard login portal. To be more precise, from the page of login for which we have provided a link, or you can read the instructions as it is shown in the picture above.
Click on the URL provided or click here. Now follow the steps we have mentioned and also read the instructions on the page. Do it very carefully or you will have to start again.
- As mentioned, you have to enter your ‘Cougar ID’ which is not going to be visible as it is your social security number.
- Next, enter your last name without any space or capital letters.
- After you have entered the details, press ‘discover’ and you will be provided with your username.
- Finally, create your password and login to your account henceforth.
Forgot your username or password?
We tend to forget our passwords or important numbers sometimes of CSCC Blackboard login portal. So, it is always recommended to jot down the numbers like your passwords or username if you are a forgetful person. Since you seem to have forgotten your password, we will try helping you out here.
Click on the link here to open the password change or forgot password page.
After you open the page, you will have to choose from the options provided. Click on forgot password and you will be taken to the login page again.
- Now, do as instructed. Enter your SSN number and then your last name without any capital letters or special characters.
- You will discover your username and make the changes accordingly from the profile.
- You will be provided with a link or a one time code to log in and change your password.
- Make sure your password is 8 characters long.
- Use alphanumeric characters and make a strong one.
- Note down your new password securely.
If you still have issues with your password or CSCC username contact the IT service team through https://www.cscc.edu/services/itsc/
If you are facing any other issue in CSCC Blackboard login portal then it could be due to the reasons below:
- You might be entering the wrong username. Check if it is the correct site. See if you left your CAPS LOCK on or entered the wrong password or username. You may have saved some other password and username, try clearing that.
- Your account might not be updated on the blackboard. If you have enrolled for a program that you will join the next semester, you will be able to access the material at the commencement of the semester.
- Payment issues or drop-out. Pending fees will not let you access the portal.
- If none of the situations applies, contact the server at 614) 287-5050 number or you can mail the college.
This is all we had for the CSCC Blackboard login portal. Hoping you were able to gain clarity regarding the issues of login. We have explained how any first-time user can create a username and password to access CSCC Blackboard. Reading this article carefully might have helped you to solve problems related to login. We have provided a step by step guide about the process of a password change or lost password.
We sincerely hope that our article could help you even in the tiniest way. If you feel we have missed out on some points or there is a problem with it, kindly let us know in the comments below. Keep reading our posts at eLogin, till we come up with new articles to help you again.