Looking for Mychart SSM login process? This article is exactly what you are supposed to stop by, we have all the solutions to your login issues. We have provided details of the login process of MyChart which is an online portal by SSM- Sisters of St.Mary. So what this portal does is that it gives access to patients and doctors about their medical history. Basically MyChart SSM portal is an online portal where patients can consult their doctors without visiting them.
This portal is mainly for the patients of SSM Health. In the next section, we will talk in detail about the pros of this portal. Read the full article to understand the login process.
About SSM Health
Before we head on to understand how MyChart portal by the SSM health works, we might as well give you a brief introduction about them. SSM began with five German nuns. It is a non-profit-organisation that was led by Mother Mary. In the year 1874, the five sisters serving all the ill people in the midwest receive a formal name and since then they have been known as SSM- Sisters of St.Mary. Even as SSM Health continues to grow, their healthcare is more than medicine. They don’t just treat you but reveal God’s healing powers.
This is just a gist of the SSM Health but we have a lot more to cover. So, let us head forward and we will let you know the advantages of MyChart SSM Login portal in the next section.
Pros of MyChart portal
Here you will get to know the benefits of using this online portal provided by SSM Health. We have a list of reasons to why MyChart portal by SSM is really beneficial to both patients and doctors. Read the following pros of this online portal:
- You can discuss your medical condition with your doctor from home itself.
- Patients can get their test results sooner here.
- They will get to know everything about their medical condition, what symptoms they should consider immediately and every other health information.
- Doctors can schedule appointments with patients, hence time-saving.
- Patients can get their prescription renewed here as well.
- You can let your doctor know about any medicine side-effects immediately here.
- Check-up reminders and appointment schedules will be provided.
- Your medicine and hospital bills and payment receipts are maintained here.
All these are the pros of MyChart online portal. Scroll down for understanding the login process of MyChart SSM portal.
MyChart Portal Login process
Before you begin reading this part, MyChart SSM Login portal is specifically only for patients and doctors of Sisters of St.Mary Health. Also, before you head on, remember to have a stable internet connection and know your username.
You can open the page of SSM health and try logging in from the login option. You can as well click here for the for a direct link.
Firstly we will be explaining about new user login. Read the instructions and enter the details the system has asked for, the following are what you need to enter.
- Once you go to SSM Health for treatment, you will be given a patient code number. This is what you have to use to login into MyChart online portal.
- Start with entering your patient code number to activate your account.
- Next, enter your birth date.
- Lastly, enter your zip code, it will help the system know from which area you belong to.
You will be provided with a username, prompted to create a password. Do as you are instructed and you will have created your profile. Now, we will tell you about the login process. Click here for the link and do the following.
- All you have to do to login into MyChart ssm login Portal is to provide your username.
- Enter your password.
- And Voila! you will successfully login into your account.
All about login is done, so what other issue do you have? Wait, did you forget your password? Scroll to the next section to read about a lost password.
Forgot your username or password?
Here is the link to start the process of a lost password for MyChart SSM login portal. Follow the instructions and enter the details you have been asked for. It must be similar to the one in the picture below.
- Start by entering your MyChart username so that the system identifies you.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Your area code that is the zip code.
- Lastly, enter your email address because you will be receiving a link to reset your code.
Check your email and use the link or code they have provided. Use it to reset your password and you will be able to access your profile. Remember to create a new password and not to use the previous one.
You may also happen to lose your username. For that, you can either click on the ‘forgot username’ from the login page or click here.
As you can see, you will have to provide these details as in the picture above. Start with providing your first name and last name. Then enter your birth date followed by the same zip code and email address. Wait for the email which will come with instructions. It may either have a link or a code for one-time use.
If you have any other issues regarding the portal, kindly contact the server. You can call them up on 1-888-972-4278 or also visit this site.
We all know how technology can be a bit much for all of us. Like how there are some common problems raised in Softwares and hardware which we are unaware of at times. Well, Mychart ssm also has some standard methods for you to solve these problems on your own.
- Make sure all of the wiring and cable work is proper and connected well.
- Close all the unnecessary background applications on your device for the ease of surfing.
- Reboot your computer.
- Reboot your modem in case of any internet connection failure.
- Check all the lights on your modem for the same.
This was all from our side on the MyChart SSM Login portal. I hope this article was helpful to you, do let us know if we missed out any important detail in the comments below. Let me brief you on what this article was about. So, this online service MyChart portal is provided by SSM Health. We have discussed the benefits of this health portal both to patients and doctors.
In addition to that, we have explained the login process of the MyChart SSM login portal and also the lost username and password issues. We sincerely hope this was helpful to you. Thank you for reading this, you can read more from us here.