Who would need an exclusive healthcare employee portal more than those who work with clinical laboratories? LabCorp also understands this and that is why it facilitates its employees with mylabcorp login portal. So if you are an employee of LabCorp, then you must already have an account in this online employee portal. But if you haven’t then here is the guide on how you can join the portal. We have also mentioned other problems related to MyLabcorp Login like recovering lost accounts, issues with forgot passwords, and Troubleshooting methods. Besides, we have included Employee benefits in the article if you are about to join them. Want to directly go there? Just click on the context given in the table given below.
Table of Contents
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings or LabCorp for short is one of the largest clinical laboratory network operators. In 1995, the company was merged with the National Health Laboratory. As of 2017, the company is home to more than 61,000 employees.
Benefits of Mylabcorp Login Portal
Mylabcorp login portal is an employee portal that allows the associates of LabCorp company to access exclusive work-related benefits and perks. Some of these benefits are listed below.
- Using the portal, you will be able to file in your daily work report.
- As an employee, you will get news of all the latest happenings in your company before anyone else, thanks to the portal.
- You can view all the work-related documents that you may need in the near future.
- Apart from this, you can access all the health plans and similar benefits that LabCorp offers exclusively to its employees.
Now that we have gone through the benefits, its time to understand the login procedure for the online employee portal. But before that, here is what you will need to start the process.
Requirements for login
As a LabCorp employee, you will need to ensure that you possess a few things that are necessary for the login procedure. These things are,
- A LabCorp employee ID. This will serve as your username for the login process. You must have or will receive your employee ID from your supervisor on the day you joined the company.
- A password. You will need the default password to access your account on the employee portal. By default, your login password is set to be your birthdate in the mm/dd/yy format followed the last four digits of your Social Security Number. So for example, if your date of birth is June 24th, 1990 and the last four digits of your SSN number are 0987, then your employee portal login password is 0624900987 by default.
And of course, make sure that your internet will not ditch you halfway through the process and your web browser is updated to be compatible with the website.
The process of logging in to Mylabcorp
If you have gathered all that you need to login to the LabCorp employee web portal, then let’s get started with the login process. Follow the below-mentioned steps word-to-word to enter your account on the portal.
- Visit mylabcorp login portal for employees.
- In the ‘myLogin’ section, enter your Employee ID in the given input box.
- In the next box, input your default password as discussed above.
- And then, click on the ‘Login’ button.
If you have taken all the above-given steps correctly then you will be successfully logged into your mylabcorp employee account.
With time, if you have created a new password and have forgotten it then worry not! We have got you covered. Here’s how you can reset your password into the mylabcorp login portal.
- Once on the login page, scroll down to find ‘Forgot Your Password’ and click on it.
- On the next page, you will be asked for your Employee ID, feed it in the input box.
- And then click on next.
- You will be asked a few security questions which you must answer correctly.
- Once you have provided the right answer, your password will be restored to be your default password.
- After that, if you want you can change your password through your portal account.
It is advised to immediately change your password once you have restored it to the default password.
Here are a few things that you can try if you are facing any problem while accessing the mylabcorp login portal.
- If you are unable to reset your password, then recheck your answer to the security question asked. It may happen that you may have answered it incorrectly.
- If that is not the case and you are still unable to restore your password, then you will have to contact the service desk to reset your password. To do so, you may call on 336-436-4357 and 877-735-3776, or you may send an email to [email protected].
- Understand that your answer to the security question is not case-sensitive.
- You cannot keep trying to remember your password by entering any random alphanumeric combination that you have ever set as your password. This will only disable your account.
- If that happens, you can either try to recover your password by clicking on ‘Forgot Your Password’ and following the steps mentioned above or you may have to contact the IT service desk and ask them to reactivate your account and reset your password.
These are a few steps that you can take if you are unable to access your mylabcorp login portal. That being said, it is always in your best interest to remember your employee ID and password.
Along with the employees, LabCorp offers their family members to create a mylabcorp account. If you are a family member of a LabCorp employee and you wish to join the portal then follow these steps,
- Visit mylabcorp login page.
- Scroll down to find the login section for ‘Spouses and Domestic partners of LabCorp employees’ and then click on ‘Login’.
LabCorp offers an exclusive Spouse Program for the partners of all the LabCorp employees. Under this program, the family members can get access to various LabCorp facilities like LabCorp Rally, eHealth Screening, CafeWell, and Weight Watchers either for free or at a discounted rate.
LabCorp takes care of not only its employees but also their families. And to get all the care, all you need to do as an employee is logged into the mylabcorp login portal with a few easy steps. And LabCorp will take care of the rest. Have you worked with a company that cares for you and your family? What is your experience? Scroll down and share it with us by commenting.