Finding the right page where you will be able to access the Rite Aid’s employee portal is a big task, especially when the original website doesn’t link you to it. Worry not, here is the Rite Aid portal login article to help you. It will not only find the webpage for you but will also guide you through the entire login process.
Before we start working on it, here is a quick introduction to the company itself.
What is Rite Aid?
Rite Aid Corporation is one of the largest medical supermarket (drugstore) chains in the US. In the list of country’s largest corporations in terms of revenue, it is placed on No. 94. This list was published by Fortune magazine in the year 2018. The brand is 57 years old and was formerly known as Thrift D Discount Center.
What are the benefits of joining Rite Aid Portal?
As for any other company, Rite Aid also offers its employees some exclusive work benefits. The brand has its own employee portal which manages thousands of its employees across the nation. And if you are a Rite Aid employee or are going to become one in the near future, then here are some of the work benefits that the employee portal will give you once you join it.
- The portal allows you to update and manage your daily working schedule.
- It also helps you get in contact with your co-workers.
- Using the portal you can manage your insurance benefits given to all the Rite Aid employees.
- Along with that, being an employee there assures you of certain retirement benefits.
- Stay updated to all the news relating to Rite Aid using your employee portal.
These are only a few of the many benefits you get as a Rite Aid employee. Now that we have gone through that, let’s keep it aside and start with gathering all that you may need to login to the employee portal of Rite Aid.
Requirements for login
There are a few necessary things that you will definitely require to be able to login to the Rite Aid portal for its employees. These things are,
- A User ID. The company will give this to you in the first few days of working with the company.
- A company-provided password that is linked to the username.
If you have this and a decent web browser with an internet connection, then you are all set to go ahead. Follow through with the login process.
Rite Aid Login Process
To be able to access the brand’s employee portal, you will need to take these steps in the same order. This is what you need to do,
- On your web browser enter the Rite Aid Portal URL.
- On the page that you are currently facing, you will be asked to enter your credentials. Enter your User ID in the first input box.
- Following that, enter your Password in the second input box.
- After you have done that, click on the grey ‘Log In’ button.
And boom! You now can access your Rite Aid online employee portal. Always remember to insert your correct credentials. You will not be able to access your account if the details are mismatched or incorrect.
How to troubleshoot?
There can be instances when you misplace or forget certain details important for you to log into your employee account in that case, there are a few solutions which can help you recover or reset your details.
If you have misplaced your User ID for the Rite Aid employee portal then you can recover it by contacting the Rite Aid support desk on (717) 791-6435 or (700) 321-4357 or (800) 424-6966. All these are the corporate help desk numbers that will help you remember your forgotten User ID.
If you are a Rite vendor then call on (888) 473-2382 and from the on-call menu, select 1.
When you have already forgotten your password, do not try to remember it by punching random digits in the input box. Here is how you can recover your password.
- Visit the above-mentioned login page.
- Enter your User ID as given by the company.
- And then, click on the ‘Forgot Your Password?’ link.
- You should receive an email with a link to reset your password on your email address linked to your User ID.
Use the link to reset your password and continue to access your Rite Aid portal account unhindered.
If you wish to change your account password then follow the above-written first two steps and then,
- Instead of clicking on ‘Forgot Your Password?’, you need to click ‘Change Password’
- Follow any further instructions to change your password so that you can start accessing your account again.
After changing your password, you may need to log in to your account from other devices where you may have already saved the login details.
In a few minimal steps, you can log in to your Rite Aid portal exclusive for employees. And with that, you can now avail all the benefits the company has to offer to you as an associate. Have you ever been a part of Rite Aid? What was your experience there? Share it with us in the comment section below. And if you have any questions regarding the portal or the article then you are just a comment away from getting your answer.